2010-10-12

Italian Wedding

I haven't been blogging for an eternity... After a very short and busy summer now I realize that the fall is at its peak, and a lot of ideas are still waiting to be written. For today I want to start with a few impressions from my cousin's wedding in Italy that I attended last week before I had to rush to Greece - more about Greece soon ;-)


It was a lovely day, everybody seemed to be completely relaxed, and so the ceremony was topped by a gorgeous lunch inside and outside a beautifully renovated farm...



Inside the former stall, decorated tables ...

... lovely table centers...
And, of course, the most beautiful bride!


And, to finish with some fall impressions, myself wearing a Japanese Haori jacket with fall motives...


... and a ripe pomegranate. Happy fall to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin