2009-01-30

Elegant Oriental Home Decor

The new Zara Home Collection has recently been published and I have to admit that I now really would love to add some new colour to my house ;-) I'm exspecially fond of the different shades of turquoise proposed in the picture above on a lovely cushion with silky look and graphical embroidery.


Have a look also at the new line of dinnerware "Naboko Crockery"! Minimalistic forms and the turquise crackle glaze add a Japanese flair to the stoneware ensemble. I love expecially the shape of the soup plate!
Combined with a flower design cloth you can create a Central Asian table.
Just add some tasty pilav with lamb, dryed apricot and almonds with some fresh doogh, and hot tea and halva for dessert!

1 comment:

  1. So luxurious and elegant home decor collection. So colorful and very oriental.

    Sunny
    homeinnovationideas.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin