2008-12-05

Oh so adorable! Handmade Kimono Bags

Have a look at these wonderful handmade bags from vintage kimono fabrics found at Japan Hand! I'm totally in love!




This Baden-Baden based shop offers also other beautiful handmade accessoirs from Japan with reminescences of ancient patterns and dyeing techniques. So lovely!
It is a year or so that I was cought by the Kimono fabric passion ;-) and since then I collect these great works of art - as far as my purse allows it ;-). But if you do not go only for very precious antiquities, you can find a lot of attractive pieces on ebay.
Kimono fabrics are wonderful by themselves, but you can use them also for a lot of different projects, for home decor, wallhangings, designer clothing, jewellery... Pics of my own humble projects will follow ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin